Learning Care Group
Primrose School of Pflugerville teaches young children character development, early literacy and math skills, kindness and life skills while building teamwork with families and supporting each teacher’s development. We create the foundation for future leaders and citizens to find joy and success beyond our school for years to come. We are proud of our meaningful work and impact on the world and the families we work with — our teachers are the heart of what we do! We are stronger and better together.
· Competitive compensation, depending on education and experience
· Thorough paid training & ongoing paid training
· Health, dental, and vision plans offered including a staff subsidy to make healthcare affordable
· 40 hours paid time off in first year
· Paid holidays
· Childcare discount for your own children
· Opportunities for staff leadership through our voluntary school improvement team and our sunshine committee
· A stable leadership team with a kind director and family owners who have been leading the school since it opened – experienced, dedicated and knowledgeable!
· CDA (child development associates) sponsorship opportunities
Teachers at Primrose:
- Implement lesson plans and appropriate play-based activities through our cycle of learning
- Work as a part of a team to help students learn and grow daily
- Supervise children and ensure their daily safety and health
- Communicate with co-teachers, parents, children, and others in a kind, respectful way
Qualified Teachers Have:
- High School Diploma
- Ability to Pass a Background check
- Availability to work 40 hours each week, in a set schedule five days / week with a lunch break mid-day (example schedule: 8-5, 8:30-5:30 etc)
- Experience working with children in a preschool setting or through informal experience such as babysitting, volunteering at a church/place of worship, or working in a summer camp. Experience with Infants a plus!
- Openness to learning and interest in continuing to develop yourself through building your teaching, leadership and teamwork abilities
- Dedication to delivering the wow experience to all children and our school community