Allegan Area Educational Service Agency
1. Valid Secondary Michigan Teaching Certification (DI or DX preferred, DA Acceptable)
2. Must meet Highly Qualified requirements as defined by the Michigan Department of Education.
3. Preference will be given to a candidate who is qualified to teach computer skills and committed to implementing computer science standards.
REPORTS TO: Paul Andrews, Fennville High School Principal
1. Provide Science education for Fennville High School students including, but not limited to: Biology.
2. Develop lesson plans and appropriate instructional aids using “best practice” strategies including NGSS practices.
3. Provide opportunities when needed for individualized and small group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each pupil.
4. Relate Science education to the physical world.
5. Establish and maintain standards of pupil behavior needed to provide an orderly, productive classroom environment.
6. Evaluate each pupil’s progress using district approved grading systems.
7. Communicate with parents via phone calls, notes and PowerSchool.
8. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Interested persons should submit a letter of application and resume with references on Frontline.
The Board of Education of Fennville Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic, in its programs and activities including employment opportunities
Posted: June 15, 2022
Powered by Aspex Solutions – AppliTrack, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions – You can also view at www.k12jobspot.com. K12JobSpot is a site that has thousands of teaching jobs – all from AppliTrack school districts.