Onsite Special Education School Teacher – Mckees Rocks, PA
Sunbelt is working with an inclusive school district in the Mckees Rocks, PA area that is looking for an Onsite Special Education School Teacher. This school district is looking for someone to start as soon as possible and hit the ground running. Work with a school that strives to provide their students with the highest quality education around.
- Full-time, Monday – Friday, 37.5hrs/wk
- Teach general math to middle and high school students. Class size does not exceed 10 students (Resource Room)
- Responsible for no more than 10 IEP’s
- Develop and implement lesson plans, Develop IEP goals, write progress reports, Attend IEP meetings, manage behaviors, etc.
- Caseload – Mild to moderate
- Middle and high school
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have an active PA SPED license
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- Pass a Drug screen and background check
- Competitive pay package
- Interview assistance and support!
- Full benefits package available, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Work 1:1 with a recruiter that advocates on your behalf!
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for an Onsite Special Education School Teacher Role in the Mckees Rocks, PA area, please send your most updated resume directly to or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
| (813) 219-1092