Job Description & Responsibilities
- Tutors are paid to complete the C2 Teacher Training Program and additional ongoing training.
- Instruct students in a maximum 3:1 student, Teacher ratio.
- Keep detailed records of tutoring sessions using C2 Student Progress Records and/or relevant forms.
- Work closely with Center Program Director to meet students’ academic goals.
- Opportunity to work for a mission driven company.
- Track and analyze student progress.
- Tutor tailors lessons to students needs.
- Performs administrative and team based activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
- AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects preferred (English, Humanities, Math, and/or Science).
- High SAT or ACT scores preferred. We’re looking for teachers who can score at or above the 95 percentile.
- Highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic individuals with strong communication skills.
- No teacher certification required.
- No previous teaching or tutoring experience required but candidate must have a passion for Education and mentoring students.