Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more about working here at or connect with us on , and .
- Responsible for food service and catering for a fast paced school district
- Maintain systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparing and serving of food related products, as well as menu planning and development
- Motivates, trains, and supervises hourly employees and supervisors.
- Develops operational component forecasts and is able to explain variances. Responsible for component accounting functions.
- Ensures that requirements for appropriate sanitation and safety levels in respective areas are met
- Coordinates and supervises unit personnel regarding production, marketing, quality and cost control, labor management and employee training.
- Recruits, hires, develops and retains front line team
- Looks for opportunities to implement new products and services which support sales growth and client retention
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, customers, and support staff.
- Conducts periodic inventory; maintaining records to comply with Aramark, government and accrediting agency standards.
- Bachelor degree in nutrition, dietetics, hospitality, business or other related field is required
- K-12/NSLP experience is required
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of food service management experience
- Must have a demonstrated experience developing talent and managing multiple priorities
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential for success in this role.
- Building relationships, strong financial acumen, analytical ability are essential to success in this demanding environment
- The ability to identify defects in the preparation and service of food and implement improved quality control procedures as well as to communicate effectively with clients, client customers and support staff is required.
- Strong time management skills are necessary for success in this role
- Responsible for responding effectively to changing demands
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is required
- P&L accountability experience is required