Full time-onsite- Special Education Teacher Job – Near Monroeville, Pennsylvania
Sunbelt is interviewing for an open Special Education School Teacher Job in Monroeville, Pennsylvania area. We’ve partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone to fill an open need for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Full-time, 37.5hrs/wk, 2022-2023 full school year
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate, K-12, Onsite
- Assess students with disabilities
- Ages: K-12
- Will be required to teach general math to middle school and high school students. There are 6 teaching periods. A paraprofessional is assigned to the classroom and the class-size does not exceeds 10 students. The teacher is responsible for no more than 10 IEPs for the entire school year, with some already have been completed. The teacher is responsible for grades and progress reports each quarter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active PA SPED license/certificate
- Previous school experienced preferred
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Special Education School Teacher Job in the area Monroeville, Pennsylvania please send your most updated resume directly to
National Hiring Manager