Workforce Opportunity Services
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is currently seeking an
Excel Instructor (Intermediate / Advanced)
This is a great opportunity to teach a small group of young adults the necessary skills to transition into meaningful careers.
- This course provides a comprehensive examination of Microsoft Excel. Students will build a variety of spreadsheets and will focus on the following areas:
- Formulas & Advanced Formulas
- Formatting and working with tables
- Pivot tables, charts, sparklines and filters
- Connecting to data and working with data tools
- Power Query
- Workbook protection, freeze panes, spell check, and shortcuts
- Introduction to Macros
- November 21-23, 2022
- November 28-30, December 1-2, 2022
- 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Total Contact Hours
- Approximately 15 Students
- Minimum of bachelors, masters preferred.
- One (1) year of teaching experience in applicable area.
- Dallas, TX
Founded in 2005, Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is a leading 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to developing the skills of untapped talent from historically underrepresented communities through partnerships with organizations dedicated to diversifying their workforce. This includes people of color, women, veterans, first-generation college graduates, and early-career aspirants.
Utilizing a scientifically-based model derived from research conducted at Columbia University, we recruit, educate, train, and place high-potential candidates with leading organizations around the world. To date, WOS has served 6000+ individuals through partnerships with more than 65 corporations in 60+ locations worldwide. For more information, visit .