Norristown Area School District
Effective immediately, a vacancy exists for a 3 year LTS Math Teacher at Stewart Middle School, within the Norristown Area School District.
- PA Certification in Math 4-8
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Must be courteous and able to deal effectively with people
- Must be cooperative, congenial, and self-motivated
- Ability to complete the task and run a classroom with minimal supervision
- Original certificates of clearance from the State Police, Child Abuse Registry, and PDE FBI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide an appropriate program of education and training for the students.
- Utilize the abilities, skills, and talents of all members of the team to the fullest in educating the students.
- Prepare lesson plans in accord with the students’ IEPs.
- Administer individual diagnostic tests to assess the students’ educational achievement.
- Provide classroom management based on principles of child development and behavior modification techniques.
- Submit quarterly student progress reports to parent and district of residence administrator.
- Work effectively with all members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Develop professional relationships and a supportive climate that facilitates mainstreaming the special education student.
- Keep up-to-date attendance records and child tracking data on each enrolled student.
- Assume additional duties as assigned by the program supervisor.
7.5 hrs /day
2021-2022 School Salary ( Prorated Accordingly)
Bachelor’s – $49,347 – $52,339 (Step 3)
Bachelor’s + 24 – $52,222 to $55,797(Step 3)
Master’s – $55,097 to $59,254 (Step 3)
Master’s + 15 – $57,431 to $61,795 (Step 3)
Master’s + 30 – $59,764 to $64,338 (Step 3)
Master’s + 45 – $60,214 to $64,797 (Step 3)
Doctorate/Master’s + 60 – $60,662 to $65,257(Step 3)
Job Title : 3 year LTS Middle School Math Teacher
Primary Location : Stewart Middle School
Salary Range : Per Year
Shift Type : Full-Time